Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

How the Magic Worked

 
I can't seem to find the pictures I wanted to show you today, so I'll settle for showing you the secret of yesterday's picture.

reflected streetlight

See Early Morning Magic
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


8 comments:

D.G. Hudson said...

I like a shot with a reflection in it. Water gives us that multiple exposure effect. Nice.

rainfield61 said...

Such a playful reflection.

Secondary Roads said...

That makes sense. I thought it was shot through a windshield that was partially iced. And yet . . . the textures weren't quite right. Very creative and nicely done. Thanks for sharing your secret.

Ann said...

I never would have guessed. Clever shot. What I thought was frost on the windshield was actually the pavement.

betchai said...

very creative Sharkbytes, without this picture, it would be harder to guess yesterday's picture.

Lin said...

Good shot!

vanilla said...

Tricky!

RNSANE said...

What a fabulous picture. I always love reflections.