Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Heading Home

 
Sorry for the lack of posts. I haven't been able to get on line when I wanted. No time to deal with a pic this morning either. I'll show more when I get home. Which is where I'm headed in just a few minutes. Should be home tonight!

We accomplished our goals and got almost all the small items moved from Elaine's old apartment to her new one. Some of the larger things are going today, and the furniture on Friday.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Safe journey and God speed.

Ann said...

Glad you got everything done you hoped to. Safe trip home

Lin said...

sounds like you have been busy! Get home safe, Sharkey.