Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Progress Report- Roof

 
The forecast was for rain all day. I awoke to clearing skies and sun through the window. By the time I had my coffee and was ready to start working it had grayed up again. I waffled, should I go on the roof or not go on the roof? With the tarps to deal with and getting tools up and down it's not worth it unless I can spend more than two hours. It was supposed to rain. I didn't want to do a repeat of playing with those tarps in the rain and wind.

However, at noon, it still wasn't raining, and there was a fair amount of clear sky. I had actually started on a different project. But... that roof has to be finished. The more days the tarps are up there are just more days a good wind could lift them off and make a mess again.

So... I decided to go up. Managed to work until almost 3:30 when it began to rain. Here's what it looked like at 3:25.

roofing

Here's what it looked like at 3:45

roofing

That is all. Now I'm getting my mind in gear to go to work in a couple of hours.

See Finally Got to the Fun Part
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

It's good you're making progress even on a potentially rainy day.

Ann said...

your getting there, looking good