Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, November 8, 2013

Whose Kitty Am I?

 
Do you recognize me? How did this blogger get pictures of me?

cat

You are very purr-spicacious if you know my name.

cat

Maybe the blogger will answer those questions tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'll just sit here and be purr-fect. And I'll bet you didn't know I can use words like purr-spicacious.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

6 comments:

Ann said...

I have no idea who you are but you are certainly a pretty kitty

Lin said...

Is that Nellie, Chuck and Sylvia's cat?

Secondary Roads said...

I told you that Lin would get it immediately.

Karen and Gerard said...

I don't know this cat but it sure is purrty, and smart too!

rainfield61 said...

That definitely not mine.

RNSANE said...

Nice, big kitty. I will really miss my four feline housemates when I head back to California in two weeks!