Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, September 12, 2014

Formatting

 
The bulk of the day has been spent formatting text and cover for a print version of the first two Anastasia Raven stories combined into one volume. So, that is the quality in today.

The cover format isn't right yet. I've got to reduce the size of the text on the spine. But I'm getting close.



I hate giving in to the giant Amazon, but I need to get these into print, and CreateSpace is really the easiest way to go. Sigh.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Quality is good, but the Dead Mule Swamp series is better than that. Here's hoping it widens your reader base.

Ann said...

It looks good. I'm sure you'll have it perfect in no time

RNSANE said...

I know. I used Createspace for my book of poetry. I was surprised how easy it was to get it done, thanks to help from blogging friend, Joanne Olivier;