Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

It Has to Be the Sunset

 
My job took me to a very pretty area, for the second time, today, and I have some nice pictures to show you. But then I was in town at 5:30, and watching the sunset over Lake Michigan is a local passtime. Today's was awesome. There must have been 50 vehicles in the parking lot all doing what I was doing.

I took way too many pictures, but narrowed it down to a progression of six. It was 16 degrees and windy. Notice the chop over the breakwater.

They speak for themselves.

sunset

sunset

sunset

sunset

sunset

sunset

Maybe tomorrow I'll show you the other things I saw today.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


7 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

What a wonderful place to take sunset pictures! Beautiful!

Leigh Goessl said...

Really beautiful photos!

vanilla said...

Stunning!

John Sealander said...

Beautiful pictures! Hope you had a warm coat. You must have been outside for a while to get that progression...

Ann said...

no wonder that's a popular spot, what a gorgeous sunset.

Secondary Roads said...

Vanilla used my word. Now I'll have to use two . . . awe inspiring. Love that sequence.

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Wow, Joan. Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us. ;o)