Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Its One Week of Glory

 
I hate this rose bush. I really hate this dastardly rambling rose bush. Except for one week a year, when it is gorgeous. That is all.

rose

rose

rose

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Ann said...

it is pretty. It reminds me of the rose bush that used to be in the front of my house. We dug it up but it apparently had one heck of a root system because it keeps popping back up all over. I've seen what looks like a rose bush growing several feet from the house when we go a little too long between mowing

vanilla said...

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old Time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today
To-morrow will be dying."

Secondary Roads said...

What a pity that its blossoms only last one week.

RNSANE said...

But how glorious for that one week, Joan!

RNSANE said...

But how glorious for that one week, Joan!