Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Whoooo are Yooooo?

 
Is there anything quite so curious as cows who are used to people? This small group was very interested in what I was doing. Yes, there is a fence between us. They do have big feet and I had on sandals.

cows

See Farm Fun
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

This makes me think that I need to find some curious cows when I'm taking pictures. They always run from me.

Ann said...

I've stopped at different places in the past to take pictures of cows. One place they all came over to the fence to greet me and another they all took off running. I wonder what makes some cows more sociable than others

Secondary Roads said...

Must be looking for a handout.