Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Reflecting on a Log

 
It was a beautiful day, but I didn't get to spend much of it outside. I did get a lot done, however, so that is good.

Just enjoy this interesting reflection. I like how the angle has created the impression that the reflection doesn't look exactly the opposite of the reality. I think there's a lesson in there.

reflection

See Reflection
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

I believe you are absolutely correct. Is the lesson that your reflections are determined by you point or angle of view?

Ann said...

a very interesting reflection