Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Staying Safe in the Cemetery

 
If you are in Michigan, you know that this is opening day of gun-deer season. I took a walk in the cemetery rather than be anywhere near where people are hunting. Generally, I think hunters are fine, but there are some who drink too much, or are a little crazy.

One maple has somehow held on to its leaves and whispers "winter's not here yet."

cemetery creek

It was a peaceful walk. The residents don't bother me much.

cemetery


See How's the Cemetery Creek?
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Nice forested cemetary!

Ann said...

it's all too often you hear about accidents in the woods with hunters. All it takes is one careless person.
That's a nice spot for a cemetery

Secondary Roads said...

I'm wishing the hunters a lot of luck. Especially around here. I like that "never say die" maple.

Unknown said...

Looks like you have large and beautiful cemetery. There is one in England that I would like to visit and have a wander in. It's at Brookwood and runs alongside the railway track before it gets to Woking in Surrey. I see it from the train when I go to London.

Please continue to be vigilant when there are hunters about.