Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, January 28, 2016

"Hello, My Name is Trouble..."

 
I've known for quite a while now that one of the baby red squirrels stayed to live with mama Riley. I'm pretty sure his/her name is Trouble.

red squirrel

So, now instead of an elephant on the roof, I have a herd of them. At least you'd think so from the amount of noise they make.

Oddly enough, they rarely come on the deck at the same time.


See She's Back
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

He does look like trouble, so the name fits him well. My roof is also a well known squirrel highway.

Secondary Roads said...

Reminds me of the Buck Owens song. Here's the chorus:

Hello trouble, come on in, you talk about heartaches
Where'n the world ya been?
I ain't had the miseries since you been gone
Hello trouble, trouble, trouble, welcome home

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Ratty- hope they stay out of your house

Chuck- Oh, my... that is the PERFECT response :D

Ann said...

well hello there trouble.