Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, January 25, 2016

I Got the Sun in the Mornin'

 
One of my favorite songs from Annie Get Your Gun goes, "Got no diamonds, got no pearls, still I think I'm a lucky girl. I got the sun in the mornin' and the moon at night."

Today's sun through clouds and the tinted windshield strip.

sun

"Got no mansion, got no yacht, still, I'm happy with what I got. I got the sun in the mornin' and the moon at night. Sunshine gives me a lovely day. Moonlight gives me the Milky Way."

Saturday's moon.

sun

"And with the sun in the mornin' and the moon in the evenin', I'm all right."


See Good Morning, Moon
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Secondary Roads said...

Love the sentiment and the pictures. No visible sun today. We have lead-gray skies. Still the sun is evident in that we are warmed and illuminated by it despite the overcast.