Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Oops

 
Oops. I managed to not put the SD card back in the camera this morning, so all the nifty pictures I took today are only in my head.

You'll just have to imagine. At church, communion was served by the young people. That was a nice change, and a great way to involve them.

I'm always extra happy when food appears and I didn't do much of anything in regard to making that magic event happen. Swiss steak, veggies, and some of that great lemon pie for lunch. Thanks, Sylvia!

In the afternoon we played games and talked and fooled around.

I was hoping for a walk, but the clouds decided to get serious about dropping a load of water, so that will have to wait.

More food, more pie. Now I have to do a little work.



See Time for Friends
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Ann said...

I've done the same thing on more than one occasion.

Secondary Roads said...

On Sylvia's camera there is built-in memory, and I've been able to retrieve pix taken without the SD card. Down side is it is not easy and can only be done one at a time.

Lin said...

I never take my card out....hmmmm....must be darn frustrating. That's okay..the memories are in your heart. That is all that matters.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay i hav herd of pikchers gitting lost in the klowd but never kwite like that!!! sorry yoo kannot find them but at leest yoo hav them their in yore hed!!! ok bye