Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Kale- It's What's for Dinner(s)

 

Kale soup- this afternoon's project. Not quite as good as I'd expected, but good enough. And, I made my biggest pot full, so this means there are about 15 future days (probably not in a row- some will go in the freezer) I won't have to do anything except heat some up.

kale soup


See Houston, We Have Soup
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Best kind of meals!

Secondary Roads said...

That looks very good. I've picked leaves off the kale in the garden to snack on while doing other things out there. Just like the parsley garnish, I usually eat the kale garnish.

Sharkbytes said...

Mike- it is! And even better the next day

Stew- I sure think so

Chuck- I want to increase my kale intake. I really like it and it's super good for you.