Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, August 12, 2016

Now Where?

 
You know what this means, right?

On the road again! Ester and I have a grand and fast adventure planned. But first just a few more hours at work and maybe a nap.

hiking gear

OK, probably a nap. But if I'm too wired after work, I'm just leaving.

Stay tuned. And now I know how to make my phone work as a hot spot.

See Buckeye Trail- Cincinnati Spur
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

Have a great time. I look forward to hearing about it

Secondary Roads said...

Fun coming to a future near you. Have a great time.