Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Serene or Spooky?

 
I often walk through the cemetery next to us. I particularly liked the late afternoon light. How does this make you feel?

cemetery

I have all my food ready for the short backpacking trip, and am checking in my gear.

See Staying Safe in the Cemetery
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

I feel fine about that. Cemeteries are a great place to hike. I enjoy reading the inscriptions on the monuments. Some remind one of incredible loss and unspeakable sadness. Amidst reminders of lives both long and short spent and ended, I reminded that life goes on.

Ann said...

I've never considered cemeteries spooky. They've always seemed peaceful to me.