Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Hundreds of Miles

 
I'm so pathetic. I didn't even mention it when I completed the 2016 Hike 100 Challenge on the North Country Trail. Now I've also got one for 2017, and am working on the Hike 100 for Parkinson's.

North Country Trail Hike 100 patches

This challenge has been a really great idea for the trail. Over 5000 new people have gotten involved hiking sections because of it, but it has seemed like something of an afterthought for me.

Here's the patch set I'm really proud of.

North Country Trail End to End patches

You could have pieces of this too. If you've hiked all the NCT in any state, or more than 1000 different miles, you can get the central patch and the appropriate rockers. NCT Long Distance Hikers.

You get to see this because I still haven't finished the goal I was working toward on Monday! Thought I would have it today, but got rained out. Maybe tomorrow.

See The Party's Over but It's OK
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

1 comment:

Ann Thompson said...

Impressive. Definitely something to be proud of